Upcoming scheduled maintenance
On April 3, 2021, between 22:00 – 24:00 MDT (April 4, 2021, between 04:00 – 06:00 UTC), DigiCert will perform scheduled maintenance.
During maintenance, for up to 10 minutes, we will be unable to issue certificates for the DigiCert platforms, their corresponding APIs, immediate certificate issuance, and those using the APIs for other automated tasks.
For approximately 10 minutes, DigiCert will be unable to issue certificates for these services and APIs:
- CertCentral / Service API
- ACME agent automation / API
- Direct Cert Portal / API
- Certificate Issuing Service (CIS)
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- QuoVadis TrustLink
Services not affected
These services are not affected by the maintenance activities:
- PKI Platform 8 / API
- PKI Platform 8 SCEP
- PKI Platform 7 / API
- PKI Platform 7 SCEP
- DigiCert ONE managers
- APIs will return "cannot connect" errors.
- Certificate requests submitted during this window that receive a "cannot connect" error message will need to be placed again after services are restored.
What can I do?
- Schedule high-priority orders, renewals, and reissues before or after the maintenance window.
- Expect interruptions if you use the APIs for immediate certificate issuance and automated tasks.
- To get live maintenance updates, subscribe to the DigiCert Status page. This subscription includes email alerts for when maintenance starts and when maintenance ends.
- For scheduled maintenance dates and times, see DigiCert 2021 scheduled maintenance.
Services will be restored as soon as we complete the maintenance.