Build and edit an Organizations report
Run an Organizations report so you can track the organizations your company is connected to. Stay informed about whether one or more of your organizations are still valid, or whether they need revalidation.
Reports are only stored for 90 days. Download the report locally to keep it.
Building your report can take more than an hour depending on its size. The report continues to build if you leave the page or log out of CertCentral. You receive an email notification once it’s available.
Build an Organizations report
- In your CertCentral account’s sidebar menu, click Reports > Build a report.
- Select Organizations from the reports category list and click Next.
- From the Include time frame of organizations dropdown, select the timeframe you want your report to cover.
Note: When choosing the Custom date option, use the arrows to navigate the months and years you want to include. Then select the days you want included:
- All domains
- Expires within 7 days
- Expires within 30 days
- Expires within 60 days
- Expires within 90 days
- Expires within 120 days
- Expires within 180 days
- Custom date
- In the Choose sources section, you can choose what subaccounts to include or exclude. Click Next.
- Choose the columns to include in your report. For an Organizations report, there are three categories of information: Organization information, Organization address information, and Organization validation information.
- Organization information includes details such as the organization’s legal name, the organization’s assumed name, organization ID, and others.
- Organization address information includes details such as the organization’s country, state (if applicable), city, and others.
- Organization validation information includes information for its validation, such as whether it is pending validation, what the organization has been validated for, and other information.
- To add or remove columns from your report, toggle each check box for the information you want to include. Otherwise, click Select all to include all categories.
- Set column order shows the order that the columns will be listed in your report. To reorder your columns, drag and drop them to your preferred placement. You can also click Order alphabetically to alphabetize them.
- Once you have selected your report criteria, click Next.
- Now schedule how you want to run your report:
- By default, Once is selected. This does not set a schedule, but you can manually run it again when you need to do so, from the main Report library page.
- To set a schedule, choose a Weekly or Monthly schedule. Set the day of the week and when you want the last report to run. With this setting, your report does not run immediately, only on the day selected.
- Choose the file formats for your report, then enter a Report name.
- In Notify additional users, add other administrators you want to notify when the report is ready for download.
- When you are finished, click Build report.
- Once your report is available, its status changes from Generating to Ready.
- Click Download on any ready report to download it.
Edit an Organizations report
- Click the report name. In the Report details window, click Edit report.
- Click Next.
Note: You cannot deselect the category of your report.
- In the Choose sources section, you can choose the subaccounts to include or exclude. Click Next.
- Add or remove any categories from your report. You can also drag and drop the columns you want to reorder. Click Next.
- On the Schedule Report page, you can change your report’s schedule and format.
- You can select Save as new report (optional) with a new report name. This creates a duplicate with your changes.
- Once you are finished, click Build report.
- Once the report-building is complete, its status changes from Generating to Ready.
- Click Download.
Another way you can edit or build off from a pre-existing report is to click the arrow on the blue Download > Build a new report from this template before you follow the steps above.