Build and edit an FQDN report
Running a report on your Fully Qualified Domain Names (FQDNs) helps you monitor your FQDN and wildcard usage. Should you see any FQDNs or wildcards nearing expiry in your report, you can renew them and prevent them from getting blocklisted.
Note: Reports are only stored for 90 days. If you want permanent access to a report, you must download it or run the report again.
Building your report can take more than an hour depending on its size. The report continues to build if you leave the page or log out of CertCentral. You will receive an email notification once it’s available.
- In your CertCentral account’s sidebar menu, click Reports > Build a report.
- Select the FQDN report category and click Next.
- In the Specify date range dropdown, select the time frame you want your report to cover.
Note: When choosing the Custom date option, use the arrows to navigate the months and years you want to include. Then select the days you want included.
- In the Choose sources section, you can also choose the subaccounts to include or exclude. Click Next.
- Schedule how you want to run your report:
- By default, Once is selected. This does not set a schedule, but you can manually run it again when you need to do so, from the main Report library page.
- To set a schedule, choose a Weekly or Monthly schedule. Set the day of the week and when you want the last report to run. With this setting, your report does not run immediately, only on the day selected.
- Choose the file formats for your report, then enter a Report name.
- When you are finished, click Build report.
- Once your report is available, its status changes from Generating to Ready.
- Click Actions > Download on the ready report to download it.
- Click the report name. In the Report details window, click Edit report.
- Click Next.
Note: You cannot deselect the category of your report.
- Add or remove any categories from your report. You can also drag and drop the columns you want to reorder. Click Next.
- On the Schedule Report page, you can change your report’s schedule and format.
- You can select Save as new report (optional) with a new report name. This creates a duplicate with your changes.
- Once you are finished, click Build report.
- Once the report-building is complete, its status changes from Generating to Ready.
- Click Download.
Another way you can edit or build off from a pre-existing report is to click the arrow on the blue Download > Build a new report from this template before you follow the steps above.